Litigation, Arbitration & Dispute Resolution
Over the years, our directors have built up in-depth knowledge and expertise across a wide spectrum of industry sectors.
We routinely handle high-value domestic and international disputes involving complex legal and factual issues. Our clients include SGX-listed companies, global investment houses, Chinese state-owned enterprises and their subsidiaries, developers, multi-national construction companies, telecommunications companies, commodities trading houses and high net-worth individuals.
Our dispute resolution practice spans the entire range of domestic and multi-jurisdictional corporate and commercial disputes. They include:
- banking and finance disputes,
- disputes arising from the energy and international commodities trade,
- infrastructure, engineering and construction,
- corporate/commercial disputes, including shareholders’ rights, directors’ duties, bond defaults and international asset tracing and fraud,
- employment disputes,
- corporate investigations,
- technology, media and telecommunications related disputes,
- corporate real estate disputes,
- insolvency related proceedings, and
- workplace health and safety.
We have extensive experience appearing for clients in all legal matters before the Singapore Supreme Court. Our directors have also consistently been instructed as both arbitrator and counsel in international and domestic arbitrations conducted under the auspices of various leading arbitration institutions. These include the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC), the Singapore Chamber of Maritime Arbitration (SCMA), the China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission (CIETAC), and the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC).